The health and safety of our guests and employees is always our primary concern.
In line with recommendations by CDC and local health authorities, we have made temporary changes to provide a safer environment and limit person-to-person contact.
- In the Main Lobby of our resort please note signage for our new social-distancing protocols, the plexiglass safety shields at the front desk, and the signage noting what direction to enter and exit the elevator bay.
- Guests in quarantine are required to stay in their room for 14 days or the length of their stay (whichever is shorter) and may only leave for a medical emergency.
- Guests and employees will be required to wear face masks or coverings when entering any public areas, including but not limited to lobby, elevators, hallways, and Owners’ Lounge.
- In public areas and guest rooms, the Imperial has added to its already rigorous cleaning protocols, requiring that surfaces are thoroughly treated with EPA-registered disinfectant and increasing the frequency of high-traffic touchpoint sanitization.
- Mid-week housekeeping service and regular trash pick-up will be temporarily suspended until further notice.
- Trash and dirty linens to be collected by the door without contact: Please use the plastic bags provided in the ice bucket to keep all dirty linen.
- Requests for clean linen and amenities will be packaged and delivered by the door. Please call the front desk for details.
- Guests will be asked to be excused from the room if there is a significant maintenance work order or a specific cleaning request that needs to be taken care of immediately.
- Hand sanitizer stations available in public areas where there is no sink available.
- All In-House events will be suspended until further notice: watch our Facebook and Instagram pages for live-stream music events.
- Remember to practice the 6ft social distancing rule at all times.
- Resort facilities, including rooftop pool area, hot tubs, sauna, and fitness center may be closed or have limited hours. For the most updated information visit our website www.imperialofwaikiki.com